Aldea has always embraced the philosophy of open platforms, so Java (versions J2SE, J2EE, J2ME, Android), PHP and MySql are the technologies that we use frequently.
In Aldea’s DNA there is Agile software development , that we instill in all projects we work on.
Many of our solutions are web-based, for which we use Apache products or the application server Tomcat, JBoss or IBM WebSphere.
We know very well the PL-SQL in particular in the dialects : MySql, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
For low-level developments we use the language C/C ++, while for the building automation SCADA Progea-Movicon.
The main areas where Aldea works :
- Project management
- Software development
- Application performance optimization
- Building Automation (control temperature , access , system monitoring, etc.)
- Increase the security of enterprise applications
- Application integration in enterprise environment
- IPS – Indoor Position System
- “Man Down” solutions
- Test management and automation
- Software lifecycle (Rup,Agile)
- Implementation of innovative payment systems
- Mobile selling